Senin, 11 Oktober 2010

NON DIARY CREAMER

second post for today, i just wanna give you my best crackerrrrs for todaaaaaaaay


#1.
VERY RARE COOKIEEE! 
TIME OUT 
Granenbiscuits Hazelnoot - rijk aan granen per 2 verpakt < please someone tell me the meaning of it... :'(


 and guess what! i got it from netherlaaand!
because yesterday i went to there. sttssst dont tell Hanna.
she would be mad if she knew

hmmm this cookey is awesome! very tasty!
very goluptious!

#2.
JUST AN ORDINARY COOKEY
OREO
strawberry creme flavour
(grrrr its very souuur!)


 haha you know what. it wrote strawberry creme.
did they mean CREAM? because CREME is not an english language.. its a Portuguese *cmiiw*

#3
ANNOYING COOKEY
SLAI O'LAI
Biskuit Susu + Selai Strawberry
(gak konsisten. bahasa indonesia campur bahasa inggris)
harusnya
Milk Biscuit + Strawberry jam
or
Biskuit Susu + Selai stroberi
but for the taste.. its good, just like chewing a gum mixed with a biscuit :)


okay, thats all. my perfect secret for staying awake in 23 hours/day.
1 hour = collapse :'( ahha


heheh
itunes would you please?
Non Dairy Creamer - Third Eye Blind
wiw

okay
10.04 PM
NON DIARY CREAMER
END-

2 komentar:

  1. DIDOT!
    I am DEFINITELY MAD AT YOU!
    Hahahah! YOU DID NOT VISIT ME YOU ASSHOLE!
    I love this blog :D with my name in it! YIHAA! Didot, you rooock , man!

    HEY
    Time out are the best cookies EVER! I eat them every day. Seriously. They are amazing, I was so surprised you posted this :D :D :D
    Whaaa this is making me happy!
    Okay let me translate it for you.

    Granenbiscuits Hazelnoot - rijk aan granen per 2 verpakt
    it means:
    Biscuits with grain, hazelnut taste - full of grains, 2 in a pack.
    :D
    Time Out! Yihaaa.

    BalasHapus
  2. ahhahahah!
    i know you will drop a comment on here!

    pheww dont mad at me please, because i added your name on my post. ahah you should praise on me!
    yes absolutely i agree with yooou! TIME OUT IS AMAZING! please gimme that chip some moreee! i am addicted to that cookie!

    oh finally i know it! IK RIJK! -___-

    BalasHapus